- B.S. in Genetics, Clemson University (2010)
- M.S. in Biotechnology, Claflin University (2014)
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) Gilliam Fellowship for Advanced Study (2017-2020)
- GRO Fellowship, University of Georgia Graduate School (2016-2017)
- National Institutes of Health NIAID Research Supplement to Promote Diversity, (2015)
My research area of interest addresses health disparities in breast cancer between global and ethnic populations. Specifically, I am interested in chemokine networks and their role in immune cell migration in cancer in the context of an atypical chemokine receptor (ACKR1).